Is this a reasonable approach?

Tomas Mraz tmraz at redhat.com
Tue Jan 4 14:59:52 UTC 2005

> I guess there might be something that could be done with the 'new'
> config syntax that replaces required / requisite / sufficient / optional
> with [value1=action1 value2=action2 ...] but I haven't taken the time to
> experiment with it yet.
But you would have to call the pam_abl module in the auth phase twice
anyway so it wouldn't be much difference from calling it in account or
session phase. And it would be even more difficult to configure right.

There is no Licence in your tarball, under what licence do you release
the module source?

--
Tomas Mraz <tmraz at redhat.com>