non-interactively mount windows-based network shares at login

Hello,

Is there something available that may be used to mount windows-based
network shares at login without requiring the user to provide their
password again? I've read a little bit on pam_mount, but haven't found
much documentation yet (although I'm still looking). Is this the right
direction for me to be taking?

Regards,
-richard