Re: centralized (but restricted for some hosts) auth

On Mon, 2005-01-17 at 11:55 +1100, Tyler R. Retzlaff wrote:
> I'm using pam_ldap to provide centralized auth to hosts in my network.  But a
> need to restrict certain users from certain hosts has arisen.  Can this be
> done while still maintaining the centralized user accounts?  Can anyone point
> me in the right direction.
>
> Thanks

You can use pam_listfile, however you'll have to maintain the list of
users locally on each computer. If you have very short list of the
restrictions it shouldn't be a big problem. See README of pam_listfile
module.

--
Tomas Mraz <tmraz redhat com>