Re: Solutions for the Cracklib issue

Toady wrote:

I'll will investigate this bug this week.

Does it occur with the latest release (0.78) ?

On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 08:50 -0800, Jim Gifford wrote:

I put this bugreport in around August time frame, the issue still exists in the current version.

We have an interesting point brought up on our mailing lists about this recently that may shed some light on the issue

Here is the bugreport that was put in on the issue
http://developer.berlios.de/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2347&group_id=2134

Here is our recent information http://archives.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/blfs-dev/2005-January/008987.html