Anyone willing to write a module for a bounty?

Adm.rodrigo adm.rodrigo at digi.com.br
Mon Nov 21 10:56:48 UTC 2005

Hi! :D

Wed, 2 Nov 2005 11:59:15 +0000 (GMT)
Jason Clifford <jason at ukpost.com> escreveu:

JC> I have a need for a pam module similar to pam_listfile that will lookup
an
JC> item from a mysql database table.

What I did was basicaly a merge from pam_mysql and pam_listfile module.  I
did not include the apply option from the pam_listfile module because I did
not understand it, but it may be included in future versions.

Theres much todo, some of it I have put in the TODO file, but this first
version seems to do what jason has asked.  Please try it out, if something
goes wrong please turn debug on and send me the syslog output.

Regards,
  Rodrigo Wanderley
Venha para a DIGINET - O maior e melhor provedor do RN!
Ligue e assine:		4 0 0 8 - 9 0 0 0

http://www.digi.com.br

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de anti-virus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.