How to properly install PAM?

Oleksiy V. Khilkevich grim at asu.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua
Tue Nov 22 17:25:13 UTC 2005

Hi, there!

I use a vanilla linux distribution (CRUX), which doesn't have PAM enabled
by default.
What do I need to do in order to properly install LinuxPAM?
I need the /bin/login program to authentificate through PAM libs.
I tried about two days to get it working - recompiling and trying
different progs. It slill doesn't work. No even logs!
I might missed something. What exactly?
Is it enough to install a LinuxPAM over a non-pamed system and to get it
working?

--
Regards,                             [GRIM-UANIC]  [GRIM-RIPE]
Oleksiy V. Khilkevich

--
Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.
Use plain text, HTML or PDF instead.