Anyone willing to write a module for a bounty?

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Wed Nov 2 11:59:15 UTC 2005

I have a need for a pam module similar to pam_listfile that will lookup an
item from a mysql database table.

pam_mysql is not suitable as I'm not looking to authenticate a user login
but rather to check against a list of authorised items (usernames, IP
addresses, etc).

I'm not really comfortable writing this myself though so I'm hoping
someone out there is willing to consider doing so - I am willing to pay
for this although there isn't a great deal of money in the bank.

Jason Clifford
--
UKFSN.ORG		     Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/	       2Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98 / month