pam_mount SMB

LeRoy DeVries dutch1918 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 14:50:47 UTC 2005

On Saturday 26 November 2005 21:39, Murray Trainer wrote:
> Hi Leroy,
>
> Great, I use SuSE 10.0 too.  Put the debug flag on in the pam_mount
> config file then hit CTRL-ALT-F1 on the console and you should get a
> terminal session.  Login and you hopefully should see the debug
> messages.  To get back your KDE GUI screen hit CTRL-ALT-F7.

Thanks.. found the problem. It was a invalid argument. All is well now.  You
can't believe the amount of hours I have put into this trying to resolve this
issue.  Between trying using the fstatb file then smbfstab

> On a different matter, what do you think of SuSE 10.0.  I am only
> running and AMD 950 CPU and most thing run pretty well.  It seems much
> faster than 9.1. They have really got things together in 10.0.

I was using 9.3 before this and I like this version a lot better.  I just
updated KDE to 3.5 and it's getting a lot better also.  I just wish that
linux was a little more user friendly :)

Anyway thanks for all your help.

LeRoy