conditional module

hello,

the basic idea is that I want to drop some modules depending of users.

I heard about pam_if module years ago but I don't know if it is still
supported.

Moreover, some people suggested to use pam_listfile and [] control
syntax but I need this in session stack and pam_listfile only works in
auth stack. Of course, I could patch pam_listfile to work also in
others stack but I don't know whereas it's easy or not and may be it
exists a more convenient way !!!

Thanks in advance,
--
Julien