Re: openssh-4.0p1 and linux-pam

Hi there,
 am also very much interested in this one.
 Please forward me any response.

 Basically, I want to authenticate using SSH with
 my own PAM module on my linux box without
 creating any linux user account for these users.

thanks
Raj

--- Guilherme Mazzela <guilherme mazzela asga com br>
wrote:

openssh-4.0p1 and linux-pam
hellow list

Does openssh-4.0p1 accept map of user names by a pam
athentication module
so i can authenticate users that aren't im my passwd
file?

if so how i do that?

best regards

Guilherme Mazzela