how to associate PAM module to a service in non-obvious cases..

For eg. I don't have any file by name "telnet" under
/etc/pam.d dir on my Redhat linux. In such cases, how
do I definitely identify an Entry PAM module for a
given service?

PS: "ldd" doesn't help in mapping PAM modules to a service.

http://mail.yahoo.com