what are legal entries for passwd db in nsswitch.conf

Raj mutthuraj at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 23:34:58 UTC 2005

Am trying to find the full list of valid lookup
entries for "passwd:" database in nsswitch.conf in
redhat linux.
I was wondering if I can specifiy AAA server lookup
here.

Basically, I have a AAA client where I don't want to
duplicate the creation of user account which already
exists on AAA server. I was thinking of providing
nsswitch lookup of AAA server for passwd DB from my
AAA client machine.

thanks