Re: anti-bruteforce PAM module

On 26 Oct 2005, at 01:15, Stanislav Sedov wrote:
This is wrong, pam_abl can't do ip-based locking. The main purpose
of the pam_af module is to automatically block 'bad' hosts either
with firewall or with PAM itself.

Sure it does - it locks by IP address or account. In fact IP based locking is the main purpose of it.

Or have I missed your point in some way?

I think, that we don't want to merge these modules, since
they have different purposes.

Are you sure?

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net