SU to user from NON-root user

Opesh Alkara opeshalkara at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 01:24:42 UTC 2006

Please excuse my limited knowledge on PAM. I want to have kind of setup
where all my linux users connect to system using their non-wheel usernames
and then su to a specific user 'userA'. this specific userA is a user by
which production application runs on Linux RHEL ES 3.0 and 4.0.

Now that each of the users have logged and su - to userA, I would like to
know whether commands executed as userA can be logged?
I know I may sound foolish here, nonetheless I feel PAM with SUDO would have
got this flexibility.

Any help/pointers will be highly appreciated