PAM docoumentation updated

Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de
Tue Aug 1 11:13:10 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have converted the sgml sources for the Linux-PAM documentation to
XML and tried to unify the content (so that we have only one source
and not different sources with the same information out of sync as
in the past).

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/Linux-PAM-html/ contains
already the new documentation.

I would be happy about everybody who makes usefull suggestions (or
sends patches with docu fixes) what is missing or how to make it
better.

  Thorsten
Thorsten Kukuk         http://www.suse.de/~kukuk/      kukuk at suse.de
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH       Maxfeldstr. 5       D-90409 Nuernberg