Pam on FC5 klog problem

Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz dlucio at okay.com.mx
Tue May 9 16:21:52 UTC 2006

I think this is not a PAM issue but a Kerberos.  Remember that kerberos ticket
has IP address you are logged.  PAM does not know if your away, and only gets
a ticket from your FC[45] machine, not for you workstation.

You should change kerberos configuration to ignore IP address but other risk
may occur.