pam_group and sudo

Hi,

I need to get users logged trough Active Directory, so I'm using pam_winbind to get them logged and pam_group to get those users added to local groups. It is working fine.

But when a user needs to do sudo, I can't get it to work with pam_group assigned groups, even if a line calling pam_group is present in /etc/pam.d/sudo

What am I missing?

Regards,
Roman