are there any newbie guides to PAM administration?

Frank Wilson fajwilson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 18:04:09 UTC 2007

The PAM guides can be found here:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/Linux-PAM-html/

and downloadable guides are here:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/pre/doc/

They are not specific newbie guides, but they are
more complete. They are most useful for getting your head around
how plugins get composed together.

If the RADUIS plugin (or plugins) are not part of the core set, your
best bet is to
search for the webpage of the person who developed those plugins.

Frank