Announcing: The pam_python PAM module

Pam_python is a PAM module that allows PAM modules to be
written it Python.  In other words, it embeds the Python
interpreter into PAM and exposes the PAM Module API to
the Python Modules it runs.

Its homepage is:
  http://www.stuart.id.au/russell/files/pam_python

Note that it does a different job to PyPam (aka python-pam).
PyPam is a set of Python bindings for the PAM Application
API.  pam_python has bindings to the PAM Module API.

I don't monitor this list, so please CC any comments to me.

--
Regards,
Russell Stuart