PATCH: PAM xtests fail if build directory is not source directory

Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de
Fri May 4 11:38:37 UTC 2007

On Mon, Apr 30, Bernard Leak wrote:

> Dear List,
>                xtests/Makefile.am makes a rather half-hearted attempt to
> handle the case of building outside the source tree (well, it uses
> $(srcdir) to get at the test runner script, anyway).
>
> Unfortunately, the script then fails to find the files to be installed,
> since it is itself invoked from inside $(top_builddir)/xtests, and they
> are all in $(top_srcdir)/xtests.

Thanks, I took your patch as base to fix this. Your patch did not work
at all for me with current CVS, not only the path to the config files
were wrong, but the one to the test scripts, too. And run-xtests had
already arguments.

  Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk, Project Manager Base System, Release Manager SLES
GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)