pam_mount need to enter PW twice

Stefan Heinrichsen gelbemauer at gmx.de
Wed Nov 14 06:55:15 UTC 2007

Hello,

propably just a configuration Problem but I tried so many examples I found in
the internet but didn't found a solution.
Wenn logging in (with gdm) pam_mount should use the entered PW to decrypt and
mount a partition. But I always have to re-enter the password.
I attached the current version of my /etc/pam.d/gdm and
my /etc/pam.d/system-auth.

Stefan