Re: Apache PAM Auth module

Quoting Jason Clifford <jason ukpost com>:

On Mon, 2008-03-31 at 14:19 -0500, Barry Brimer wrote:
I don't know how feasible it is, but if it is possible could a service name be considered as a directive option so you could have multiple pam configurations
for different/multiple uses of the module?

It's very easy to do. I used a version with that hack in it back in
2000.

Not sure if I still have a copy of the source anywhere though.

If (or when) I take over as maintainer, I'll be happy to integrate such a patch. But I can easily imagine that it's not the most difficult thing to do.

/kneth