Re: pam or ldap storing sessions with old passwords?

Kenneth Geisshirt skrev:
Quoting Frank Nørvig <frank noervig dk>:
Do you use NSCD (Name Service Caching Daemon)?

Yep, that was my first guess too but I've tried to both restart and disable it on all servers but that doesn't help. Even when it's disabled people can still log in with both old and new password.

--- Frank
http://www.noervig.dk