Re: pam storing sessions with old passwords?

Thorsten Kukuk skrev:
For the second case, I would bet that this machines have a local
copy in /etc/passwd or /etc/shadow of this accounts with the old
password, and are not using the LDAP account.

Thank you! It seems my coworker who deleted our real users from all the /etc/passwd and /etc/shadow files on all the servers was a slacker and only removed the entries in /etc/passwd files :(

Problem solved.

--- Frank
http://www.noervig.dk