Re: Bypassing PAM modules for particular groups in Linux

It should work with pam_succeed_if, you can check the manual for full details.

I.E.
account required pam_succeed_if.so uid>=200 shell=bash

field < number
Field has a value numerically less than number.
field <= number
Field has a value numerically less than or equal to number.
field eq number
Field has a value numerically less equal to number.
field >= number
Field has a value numerically greater than or equal to number.
field > number
Field has a value numerically greater than number.
field ne number
Field has a value numerically different from number.
field = string
Field exactly matches the given string.
field != string
Field does not match the given string.
field =~ glob
Field matches the given glob.
field !~ glob
Field does not match the given glob.
field in item:item:...
Field is contained in the list of items separated by colons.
field notin item:item:...
Field is not contained in the list of items separated by colons.
user ingroup group
User is in given group.
user notingroup group
User is not in given group.