Re: Suggestion

Varun Vijayvargiya wrote:
Hi
Can anyone suggest me some nice, innovative idea for module writing in PAM for my academic project. I have already completed an Application writing project in PAM last month. Varun

Varun:

We would love to have a PAM module for the WiKID strong authentication system. WiKID is a two-factor authentication system that uses public key cryptography to transmit PINs and one-time passcodes securely between a client and server.

This would probably require writing a WiKID network client in C, which shouldn't be too hard if you know C and then the module. Our best PAM module now is pam_radius which works great, but our radius implementation depends on a commercial application so we would like to have a completely open-source version for PAM.

If you are interested, you can find more about WiKID at our website:
http://www.wikidsystems.com and example network clients at our sourceforge site: https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=144774.
And of course, you can contact me off-list.

Good luck whatever you choose!

Nick

--
Nick Owen