Require set of auth mechanisms

Nick Anderson nick at anders0n.net
Wed Jul 16 01:49:03 UTC 2008

Is it possible to require a set of authentications.
For example allow login if pam_usb and pam_thinkfinger succeed or unix
password? That would require you to have the usb key AND your finger (no
password needed), if you don't have both you only need your password.
I have searched around and It looks like there was a pam_if at one point
and some talk about different ways to implement something similar to
this. I just can not seem to find if it has been done.

Thanks
--
Nick Anderson <nick at anders0n.net>
http://www.cmdln.org