pam-mysql module

Collen Blijenberg collen at hermanjordan.nl
Tue Jul 22 10:20:10 UTC 2008

Do you have a .conf file with all the variable settings ??
I'm busy with this project as well, but the doc's aren't really
clear. they are hard to read and to understand.

and if i'm correct, there should be a .conf file where you can
put all these variables in.

i'm still stuck, getting it up and running..

cheers, Collen

>>    http://sourceforge.net/projects/pam-mysql/
>>
>>    The development status says "Production/Stable", but the last release
>>    was 0.7RC1 in January of 2006.  If its stable, why was the last release
>>    a release candidate?
>>
>>    Thanks,
>>
>>    --
>
>I have no idea, but I am using pam_mysql-0.7RC1 in my RHEL4 U6
environment >with mysql-5.0.51a-2.