Integrated Login

Ido Levy IDOL at il.ibm.com
Tue Mar 25 09:15:38 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am trying to configure PAM to provide both AFS token and Kerberos 5
ticket in the login process but unfortunately with no luck.
I am able to get AFS token or Kerberos 5 ticket but not both of them.

Following is the system-auth file.

#%PAM-1.0
auth        required      pam_env.so
auth        sufficient      /lib64/security/pam_krb5.so use_first_pass
auth        sufficient      /lib64/security/pam_afs.so try_first_pass
ignore_root set_token
auth        required      pam_deny.so

account     sufficient    pam_unix.so
account     sufficient    /lib64/security/pam_krb5.so
account     sufficient    pam_ldap.so

password    requisite     pam_passwdqc.so min=disabled,8,8,8,8 passphrase=0
enforce=users
password    sufficient    pam_unix.so md5 shadow nullok try_first_pass
use_authtok
password    sufficient    /lib64/security/pam_krb5.so use_authtok
password    required      pam_deny.so

session     required      pam_limits.so
session     optional      /lib64/security/pam_krb5.so
session     optional      pam_ldap.so
session     required      pam_unix.so

I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks,