Re: "account sufficient pam_winbind.so" not working, auth line works fine

Hi,

I have implemented password policies on RHEL3 using PAM. I donot find
pam_succeed_if.so module missing on 3 version to exclude system
accounts from policies. We could find the above module on RHEL 4 and
implemented policies without issues. Can you please suggest to get the
module on RHEL3.

Thanks
Haranath