Better group membership checking for pam_listfile item=group

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Tue Dec 8 23:30:19 UTC 2009

On Tue, 8 Dec 2009, Thorsten Kukuk wrote:

> Did you read the above page?

Yes.

> Especially the hint about sourceforge?

"If you want bleeding edge stuff, you might like to check out the
sourceforge PAM site."

I guess that was a bit vague, and I must have missed it. It seems it
wouldn't hurt to update the page (and possibly the FAQ) to more
clearly point to sourceforge.

> And the Linux-PAM sources contains a README with:
>
> "That said, please report problems to the bug reporting database
> on sourceforge.net."

My recently departed colleague wrote the patch, so I wasn't working with
the source code, and relied upon Google...

Sorry...

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  henson at csupomona.edu
California State Polytechnic University  |  Pomona CA 91768