Problem with pam_access

Hi Guys,
  My first mesage to this list, so nice to meet you :) Here's the problem:
In order to restrict access to our clients, we are implementing pam_access
module. The configuration is working fine, but there is some problem in
defining the "from" field.
  During the authentication, if the module is able to (reverse) resolve the
IP, it *wants* to find the DNS name in the access.conf, ignoring the line
even if the IP or subnet is defined. As a workaround, i added all DNS names
and IP in the config. but this will make impossible for me to define IP
ranges.
Do someone know how to solve this problem?

Hope I've been clear enough.
Thanks in advance.

Diego Roccia