Re: Kazakh localization

On Wed, 2009-02-25 at 16:18 +0600, Timur Birsh wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can anyone point me where should I send Kazakh language localization of PAM
> library?
> Thanks.

You can either send the .po directly to me and I'll commit it. Or you
can join the Fedora project L10N team.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N
Then you can use transifex for the translation of the pam-po module in
the Fedora project. I sync the .po and .pot between the pam-po module in
the Fedora project and the Linux-PAM upstream CVS regularly.

--
Tomas Mraz
                                              Turkish proverb