pam-abl new maintainer

Chris pam-abl at deksai.com
Wed Jul 15 14:28:21 UTC 2009

For anyone who has been using the pam-abl automatic blacklisting module,
you may like to know that I'm maintaining it now at
http://pam-abl.deksai.com.

I've been using it at work (an ISP), and making changes.  I figured I might as
well maintain it too, since Andy was looking for someone.

I'll be adding a few of the things we've done into the available tarball over time (after proving they work and are useful by subjecting our customers to them ;-), but would certainly also welcome comments and suggestions.

Thanks,
Chris