Re: strange pam_cracklib behavior on password changes...

Thorsten Kukuk schrieb:
On Sat, Jul 18, Marc - A. Dahlhaus wrote:

Hello,

i did some more tests and it looks like there is a bug in pam 1.1.0...

Then you should report it against the bug tracking tool ;)

Fixed in CVS.
I'll try to remember that next time i find one :o)

Thanks for the fix, works like a charm now...

OT: Note that the line asking for the actual password doesn't respect the authtok_type value, is this expected?

Since you did not set this option for this case, yes ;)
I've tried to set it on auth but pam_unix ignores that. How can i set it?

Marc