Re: httpd authentication

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 6:02 PM, Yan Seiner <yan seiner com> wrote:
Is there a current pam module that would allow authentication using http
authentication methods?

The pam-httpd module I've found is horribly out of date.  I'm looking for
something that would authenticate against httpd and ideally return a MOTD
with the status of the request.

In what respect is it horribly out of date?

Which httpd do you want to authenticate against?