Re: Hoe to get uid,gid through PAM

Hello,

     Is there a separate forum for PAM on HP else can some one point me to that. Is there a generalized conv module that can be used for all platforms. I see pam_map field in pam_appl.h but not sure what is it for, the structure...etc. Is there an PAM application developer doc for HP. Any help would be great...
Thanks
Preet