[pam_access.so] How to ignore account expiration error(s)

Hi,

I have a question about pam_access.so and need some suggestions. My problem is if root password is expired, root’s cron job(s) can not be run. I found two desing options;

    1 - root password is configured for non-expire

    2- /etc/pam.d/crond includes "account    sufficient   pam_access.so" instead of "account    required   pam_access.so"

[1] is OK but i want to select second with some restriction(s). "sufficient" flag does not prevent unauthorized attempt so i don't want use second exactly.

how to define "account    required   pam_access.so with disable_aging=ok"

--
Anıl KARADAĞ
http://anilkaradag.info/blog