Re: Authenticate against AD: Access denied when "User must change password at next logon" is set

Is there a reason winbind and a little krb5 client config
(without using full kerberos) doesn't fit your needs?
That is how we pam authenticate to AD.  I'm not sure
about the force password change, but I did have the
passwd command on Linux set up the password on AD
when winbind was in /etc/nsswitch.conf