Re: Authenticate against AD: Access denied when "User must change password at next logon" is set

Well, we have looked into various setups with regards to setting our
linux servers up to use LDAP, and have decided to go for direct AD
integration rather than use for example winbind. This setup limits the
components involved which reduces complexity and reduces the chance of
things failing, and fit our needs well. We're not planning on using
Kerberos.

Kenneth