Re: Login PAM interaction suspect

On 11/17/2011 10:59 AM, Thorsten Kukuk wrote:
> Which was the first thing I saw login do wrong.  It calls pam_open_session
> before pam_setcred.  I'm waiting for someone to explain that.

As I think somebody wrote already here: it's a bug in login where
I did send already a patch upstream.

Sorry, I haven't seen that.
I though I pulled the current source rev before I composed this. But I could be wrong.

Are the lists archived somewhere they can be search on multi-year vs. month at a time basis?

Dave.