PAM on Debian

Hi everyone,

I'm running Linux debian 3.0.4 #1 SMP Sun Sep 4 21:00:06 CEST 2011 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I try to modify the /etc/pam.d/su file by uncomenting the following line :

Citation:
# Uncomment this if you want wheel members to be able to
# su without a password.
#auth sufficient pam_wheel.so trust

Then I log into a new console (ctrl alt F6) but this new rule is not enabled because when i'm trying to su from a normal accound the root password is asked.

Is there something to do do to validate the new /etc/pam.d/su conf file ?

Thanks for your replies,
--
Victor