lightdm: PAM unable to resolve symbol: pam_sm_setcred

donkor at ait.edu.gh donkor at ait.edu.gh
Mon Apr 9 16:06:53 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have a pam module which I am able to compile and link without any
errors. However I keep on getting ...lightdm: PAM unable to resolve
symbol: pam_sm_setcred.

I saw somewhere that I was supposed to define pam_sm_setcred in my
module...I did that, but I keep on getting the same error...

I have attached my source code so that anybody who wish to help me will
get a clear understanding of what I'm trying to do....the module is
suppose to with matlab, everything from the matlab end is working
perfectly...I believe the only problem I have for the proper execution of
this code is ....

PAM unable to resolve symbol: pam_sm_setcred.

Thanks
Donkor Nicholas