How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 10:20:19 UTC 2012

Hey I just received your email, apologies if you sent it a while ago it was in my junkbox. I'm into your post for real I really feel we may hit it off.

I was just interested in knowing if you've hooked up with anyone thru Craigslist b4? I have, however I have had a few super bad meetings unluckily. But I have been screening whoever I wanna meet on Here for a couple months to deter the nutjobs and its worked thus far.

If you want to look at my pictures over there and let me know if Im your style we will take it from that point. It will be better if you just send me a text or give me a call after you are verified so I dont miss youre response if you send one plus idk how much longer I am going to be on my comp.