How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 20:52:05 UTC 2012

Hey Im very turned-on right now. So I was wondering if you're free to get something going now or no?

I couldn't know how to attach a photo with my message however I've a couple on Here if u wanna see

I have given my # out to a couple of crazies in the past and needed 2 block them so now I got to keep it under lock and key

Theres a little free verify service on that site and really it is simply to ensure that neither of us is underage and we haven't been criminals

Hopefully it'll give at least me some peace of mind so you know I am some hooker or looking to harvest your organs. lol!

I have been there a couple months and never been charged so I do not think it shouldn't be a huge problem to do, you can access my # from my page when ya do the screener and give me a call and we can chat.

I am gettin off my laptop for now, hoping to hear back from you.