How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 22:50:22 UTC 2012

Hey, Im pretty turned on right now. Idk if youre able to do something now or no?

I couldn't know how to clip a photo to my e-mail but I've got a few on this page if you wanna take a look

I have gave my number out to some crazies in the past and needed 2 get my # changed so now I got to keep that shit locked up

There is a quick free screener app on my page and really its just to verify that neither of us is jailbait and we are not sex offenders

But it will give at least me some peace of mind so you don't think I'm some hoebag or looking to cut out your kidneys and sell them. lol!

I have been verified a few months and have never been charged so I do not think it shouldn't be a big problem to do, you'll just access my number from my profile after ya do the verifier and gimme a ring and we'll chat.

I'm getting off my laptop now, hoping to get a call soon.