How can I know the PAM version?

Hi,

Bhushan Rane here from GSLab, Pune, IN. We are doing some basic testing for integration of PAM auth with our product, for which we require to know PAM version on which we are doing testing.
We didn't found any command or any other way to know PAM version.

Could you please let us know how to check PAM version?

Please let us know for any concerns.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Bhushan Rane.