Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Heya you emailed back, did not realize I would get your response that fast! I was just reading some gossip sites, sorta bored. How about you liven things up for me, do u have a web cam? I doooo ;)

Take a look at my photos over on this site if you like. Sext me a naughty photo or are you into phone sex? My cell # is on the page. See ya soon? xo