Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Heya I just now read your reply, srry if u sent it a while ago it was in my junkbox. I'm liking your post for real I feel that we'll hit it off.

Just interested in learning if you have wound up meeting up w/ anyone on CL with success? I have, but have had a few crazy meetings unfortunately. I've been using this site for a few months to keep out the riff raff and so far so good.

Well if u want to check out my pictures on there and know if I am your style we'll go from there. Its quicker if u just txt or call me when u are verified so I dont miss any email if you send one and I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be on my computer.