Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Hi again, I am totally interested in meeting you
You ought to call me and we'll arrange something.
I'm sorry but I cannot just put my phone # in a random email, I don't really feel comfortable doing that.
Would u please just do this quick screen here on over here and you'll have access to my cell # and just text or gimme a call.
I have a few cute pictures of me on there as well. I just wanna be safe about meeting someone through here.